Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Freestyle Clinic (Brisbane)
Effortless Swimming – Freestyle Stroke Correction Clinics
A 3.5-hour freestyle stroke correction clinic with underwater filming and analysis that helps swimmers and triathletes improve their technique and efficiency by using the latest stroke development techniques. Live filming and analysis means you get to work on specific aspects of your stroke with regular feedback throughout the clinic. All clinics are run by specifically trained Effortless Swimming coaches who have competed or coached at a National or International level and have experience working with all levels of swimmers from beginner to elite.
- The fundamentals of fast and efficient freestyle so you have a clear understanding of how the stroke works and exactly what is slowing you down and how to improve
- The ideal body position for minimal drag and the key aspects of the stroke that help you achieve it and how to implement your new stroke changes into daily training even if you’re training on your own or with a squad
- Why most swimmers struggle to find the ‘elusive’ catch and our step-by-step progression to help you significantly improve the most important part of freestyle (even if you’ve never been taught before).
- Comprehensive ‘before and after’ video analysis from multiple angles above and below the water. All of your videos and recorded analysis from the day will be sent to you via the Skillest app (http://effortlessswimming.com/skillest) to keep and watch over whenever you like.
- A fun and valuable learning experience
- Fins/flippers (we recommend DMC Elite fins)
- Front Snorkel (optional)
- Warm jacket or jumper
- 2 pieces towels
- Drink Bottle
- Snack/Food (optional)
Swimmers and triathletes wanting to become faster, more efficient and confident in their swimming. Suitable for both adults, teenagers, and swimmers 12 years or older.
Effortless Swimming requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Effortless Swimming to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Effortless Swimming or organised by Effortless Swimming must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Effortless Swimming.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Effortless Swimming unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Effortless Swimming classes and events or on Effortless Swimming's premises. (For use of Effortless Swimming marketing materials).
Effortless Swimming requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.