Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Melbourne Follow-Up Underwater Filming & Analysis
For swimmers who have previously attended an Effortless Swimming clinic.
Have you attended a clinic previously and would like to see how your stroke is progressing?
At this session you'll be:
- Filmed by an Effortless Swimming coach to check your progress
- Within one week, be sent a comprehensive video analysis of your technique with recommended drills to help make the necessary changes to your stroke.
- Filmed from four different angles to get a full understanding of what you're doing well and where you can find speed and efficiency.
Your stroke analysis will be uploaded to the Skillest app.
Please note: Only the filming will be done at the session with the analysis done by your coach during the week (not in-person at the session). It will be sent to you via the Skillest app within seven (7) days of attending the session.
Can I have multiple strokes filmed on the day like butterfly, backstroke and breaststroke?
Yes! Simply select how many strokes you would like to have filmed when you select your ticket type and on the checkout page you can specify which strokes you'll be doing on the day. You do not need to have attended a clinic for the other strokes to have them filmed.
Is there coaching, drills or a pool session at the follow up filming?
No, the follow-up filming is purely a way for you to check your progress. At this session you will do a light warm up and then be filmed from multiple angles. Within seven days one of our coaches will record your analysis along with recommended drills and exercises and send it to you via the Skillest app.
- Discover where you can find extra speed and efficiency in your stroke
- Learn what improvements you've made to your technique since you first attended a clinic
- Uncover which drills will help you change the key areas of your stroke
- Comprehensive underwater filming and video analysis of your swimming
- A plan of action to improve your swimming and become a better swimmer
Suitable for swimmers and triathletes from 9 y.o and up of all abilities. Must have already attended an Effortless Swimming clinic.
Effortless Swimming requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Effortless Swimming to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Effortless Swimming or organised by Effortless Swimming must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Effortless Swimming.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Effortless Swimming unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Effortless Swimming classes and events or on Effortless Swimming's premises. (For use of Effortless Swimming marketing materials).
Effortless Swimming requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.